In terms of demand, the AZ-900 certification exam is gaining popularity. Because by passing this certification exam, folks can immediately begin their Azure journey. Azure Fundamentals AZ-900, as the name implies, delves into the fundamental concept of Azure before moving on to the more complicated functionalities and activities. For all of the other Azure courses, it is referred to as an optional certification test.
Individuals are encouraged to take this course before pursuing any of the other Azure pathways. Candidates with both non-technical and technical backgrounds are eligible for this certification. This certification is for people who have a rudimentary understanding of selling cloud-based services or have some contact with them. Anyone who wants to build competence in Azure cloud operations while mastering the foundations should take this test.
As a result, this is a comprehensive Azure AZ-900 study guide that will help you understand the topics, plan your study, and pass the certification exam.
Topics Covered Within The Azure Fundamentals Certification
You can expect questions from several modules, in the Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 test, as mentioned in the Microsoft certification courses program. As a result, applicants must get sufficient knowledge of the modules listed below to better prepare for the exam. There are six domains in the Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Exam.
- Describe Cloud Concepts– This domain has a 20–25 percent weighting.
- Describe the Core Azure Services– This domain accounts for 15 to 20% of the exam weight.
- Describe Core Solution and Management Tools on Azure– This domain accounts for 10 to 15% of the exam weight.
- Describe General Cloud Security and Network Security Features– This module is worth 10 to 15% of your grade.
- Describe Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features — With a weightage of 20 to 25%, this is a crucial module for the AZ-900 exam.
- Describe Azure Cost Management and Service Level Agreements– This final module for the AZ-900 exam is worth 10 to 15% of the overall score.
How to Prepare for the AZ-900 Exam on Microsoft Azure Fundamentals?
If you want to begin your preparations for the Azure AZ-900 exam, Microsoft offers a free online learning path and instructor-led instruction.
Here are the procedures you’ll need to follow to prepare thoroughly for the AZ-900 exam.
- Begin by following the Microsoft online courses.
- Look over the Microsoft documentation.
- Enroll in Instructor-Led Microsoft Certification Training.
- Participate in Study Groups and Forums
- Study the Educational Books
- Take the AZ-900 Exam Practice
How to Schedule the AZ-900 Examination?
The steps to scheduling your AZ-900 examination are as follows:
- First, go to the Microsoft Portal. Once you’ve mastered all of the preparatory tactics, click this link to be sent to the dedicated website.
- Once you have completed your preparations, you can schedule your exam by going to the schedule exam section noted below.
- Select the exam category for which you want to register. You have the choice of scheduling using Pearson VUE, Certiport, or scheduling for USD15. These categories are for non-students with a technological interest, current students or instructors, and students and job seekers who have been affected by COVID-19.
- Log into your Microsoft Account and complete all of the required fields.
- Choose whether the exam will be delivered online or at a physical location.
- Complete the registration process, choose an exam date, and pay for confirmation.
The Microsoft Azure Platform is used by almost 80% of Fortune 500 organizations to operate their business operations. Education, healthcare, banking, and other industries have seen a significant increase in demand for cloud services. It is also preferred because of its ability to reduce IT and infrastructure expenditures. As a result, selecting the Azure fundamentals certification exam will assist you in breaking into this field.
You now have a basic understanding of the Microsoft Azure AZ-900 test. Before you try this exam, you must first gain a thorough understanding of the material. You will never have the drive to put up your best effort to pass the Microsoft certification exam if you are unaware of what it entails?
As a result, this article served as a comprehensive AZ-900 study guide for you to learn about the best way to approach this exam. To begin your preparation for the Azure fundamentals exam, we recommend enrolling in the AZ-900 training course and practice exams.
If you want to work with Azure Cloud computing, this certification could be the perfect place to start!
Additional Read: NIOS On Demand Admission 2022