A Demat account is the one that holds shares, bonds, and other securities. It is a boon to investors who don’t have to go through the hassle of investing manually. They can open a Demat account and make investments & trade quickly and easily using it. Many stock brokerage firms in India allow you to open a Free Demat account.
One of the best online platforms to open a Free Demat account is IIFL Securities. It comes with many features and advantages such as:
- The financial services provided by IIFL Securities have been one of the best in this sector for a long time. They have some of the most qualified experts to provide you with tips and research on the market.
- There is an accurate analysis of stocks and companies.
- The users benefit from solid customer assistance at all points during their journey.
- The annual Demat account charges are nil for the first year.
- They have minimal brokerage charges.
- There is free equity delivery, IPOs, ETFs, and Direct Mutual Funds Investments.
- You get the benefit of 0% Interest on Margin Trading funding for the first 30 days.
- The amount to be paid for Intraday, Futures & Options, Currency & Commodity Trades is Rs. 20.
- There can be a single account for all your investments, and you can easily track these from this one account.
- The app has an advanced dashboard that helps you manage your portfolio in one place and assess the condition of your investments.
How to open a free Demat account with IIFL Securities
There are two depositories in India – National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). These depositories have Depository Participants to help people open a Demat Account. IIFL Securities is also a registered Depository Participant under the depositories of NSDL and CDSL. They provide the investors with all the requirements of the Demat account to make trading more feasible. To open a Free Demat account with IIFL Securities, one needs to follow the following steps:
Fill the lead form with your basic details on the IIFL Securities Market app or website.
Enter your Bank Details along with your PAN card as identity proof.
Confirm your KYC Details online and upload the required documents, which will involve, Identity proof, Address proof, etc.
You will receive a 16-digit Beneficiary Owner Identification Number (BO ID) number that will lead you to a secure way of investing through IIFL Securities.
IIFL Market apps have proved to be one of the Stock brokerage firms in India for trading and investment. It is a trustworthy platform that provides excellent features to its customers with easy handling. It is a holistic app that provides all the information about trading and the provision to open a Free Demat account and Trading account in one place. An investor/trader who invests using IIFL Securities can have numerous advantages as stated above and go on a safe, careful, and secured investment journey.