With over 2.32 billion monthly users, Facebook has become one of the most popular social networking sites. Businesses, people, celebrities, and politicians all use Facebook for a variety of objectives. There are many businesses that have seen quick development as a result of Facebook, and there are some people who have become prominent influencers and celebrities because of Facebook. It is a large platform where numerous individuals can create their profiles. If you have ever used Facebook, you might be curious to know who has visited your Facebook profile. There are many people who have been stalking your Facebook profiles,; it could be your ex, employer, friend, crush, relative, or a stalker. To check, who stalks you on Facebook, here are the things that you can follow.
How to check who viewed my Facebook?
Method 1 – By Using Page Source
- ▪Navigate to your Facebook timeline.
- ▪Allow your Facebook profile to fully load before performing a right-click with your mouse.
- ▪Several options will now display, and you must select “View Page Source.”
- ▪A website containing the coding language will display in the new tab.
- ▪This Page Source will provide you with all of the information about your profile.
- ▪To open the search box, press (CTRL + F), and then type “InitialChatFriendsList” into it.
- ▪Various Facebook profile numbers will display, which are the Facebook IDs of those who have viewed your profile.
- ▪Copy those ID digits and put them after facebook.com/ (for example, if your ID is 1234567, use facebook.com/1234567).
- ▪The ID number which you see first visits your profile the most.
Method 2 – Using Chrome Extension
If you use your Facebook account on Chrome and want to see who has visited your Facebook profile, this approach will undoubtedly work. Follow these steps and find out who checks your profile.
- ▪Visit the Social Profile extension page’s official website.
- ▪The Social Profile extension page may be downloaded at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/social%20profile.
- ▪On the right side of the page, you’ll notice a blue box with the option “Add To Chrome.”
- ▪Wait for it to download after clicking on the link.
- ▪Simply select the “Add Extension” option.
- ▪Now go to facebook.com and sign in with your account. It does not matter whether you are coming from Mp4moviez or any other site.
- ▪Now, in the timeline bar, you’ll notice an option called “Visitors,” which will notify you of who has seen my Facebook profile.
Method 3 – Know It Using an Android App
- ▪Just Download the “Who Viewed My Facebook Profile” app from the Google Play store. After downloading, use the app and sign in using your Facebook credentials.
- ▪You will now see a list of users who have viewed your Facebook profile.
Method 4 – Using An iOS App
If you have an iOS device and want to see who has visited your Facebook page, don’t worry; we have a fantastic solution for you. You can check who has recently seen your Facebook profile by downloading the app Social Fans, which is available on the iTunes Store.
They are truly fantastic and extremely effective ways for monitoring who visits your Facebook profile.
Follow the methods that we’ve shared in this blog to check who visited your Facebook profile the most. This way, you can easily find out who’s a stalker, be it your ex or crush.