Wrinkles are natural changes we will experience on the skin particularly our facial skin as we eventually enter the old phase of our lives.
However, botox treatments have garnered wide popularity as the foremost non surgical anti-aging treatment. It is most especially found to be suitable for preventing wrinkles and fine lines around the face and eyes.
If you are considering botox treatment. You can check great prices on Botox treatments to intimate yourself with the cost implication.
It will interest you to know that Botox treatments are not only suitable as a restorer of youth, they care also used in treating the following health conditions:
- Over Sweating: Over Sweating is a condition that occurs at the feet, underarm, palm and face when the numerous sweat glands which are present are triggered. But with a botox treatment, these nerve signals responsible for sweating are freezed and over sweating is stopped.
- Muscular dysfunctioning: Muscular dysfunctioning, a condition associated with chronic pain in many parts of the body can be treated with botox injection.
- Bladder or bowel incontinence: loss of control of the bladder which results in urine leakages can be an embarrassing problem but botox injection into the bladder is a proven treatment for this condition.
- Neck pain also known as cervical dystonia.
- Lazy eyes: is a condition where one eye experiences significant vision loss or crossed eyes. When botox is injected into a muscle that controls the eye movement, it helps straighten the eye.
- Botox is also found to be useful in curing migraines.
So what are the benefits of undergoing a botox treatment? Let’s find out.
- Botox treatment is not a medical procedure that takes days or weeks. From my findings, in less than 13 minutes you will be done and also there is no need to undergo a recovery period after the procedure. This means you are able to get back to your daily life without delay.
- Another benefit is that it is a non-invasive surgical procedure. Botox treatments are associated with injections alone unlike other forms of cosmetic surgeries that involve facial reconstruction and it also achieves similar results.
- Botox treatments are still quite affordable compared to other forms of cosmetic or p;astic surgeries. A single injection is usually less than a thousand dollars.
- There are fewer side effects associated with botox treatments. Unlike plastic and cosmetic surgical procedures. The side effects of botox injections are very mild.
- If you change your mind about the botox treatment procedure you can easily go back to how your face used to be by simply waiting for the effects of the injection to wear out of your body.
These are some of the advantages but are there any disadvantages to undergoing this procedure in the first place? Let’s dive right into them.
- In the long term they can turn out to be expensive as the results only last for about 4 months.
- The effectiveness may reduce as the body becomes more tolerant to its administration.